For hook hanging hardware the only thing to remember is to align the nail with the hole, for a perfectly hanged picture every time! Follow the instructions below and see how easy it is to use Simply Hang it!
Instructions for Hook Picture Hanging Hardware:
1. Turn your picture over so the back side faces you.
2. Peel off tape liner from FRONT side (over the hole) and align the marker tag hole with the exact location where your fastener will be and press firmly. Line up the hole with the middle V on the Sawtooth hardware.
3. Peel off tape liner from the top BACK side and position your item where you want it on the wall or surface.
4. Press top of marker tag to surface and keep applying pressure while removing the item to be hung.
5. The marker tag will stay and the hole will indicate where your nail or screw should go.
6. For the Hook Hanger, align the bottom of the hook with the hole.
7. Insert the nail and hammer it straight through the paper.
After you secure the nail with the hammer, just rip off the tag and hang your picture!