Simply Hang it™ marker tags are very easy to use with a sawtooth type hanging hardware.
Instructions for Sawtooth Type Hanger:
1. Turn your picture over so the back side faces you.
2. Peel off tape liner from FRONT side (over the hole) and align the marker tag hole with the exact location where your fastener will be and press firmly. Line up the hole with the middle V on the Sawtooth hardware.
3. Peel off tape liner from the top BACK side and position your item where you want it on the wall or surface.
4. Press top of marker tag to surface and keep applying pressure while removing the item to be hung.
5. The marker tag will stay and the hole will indicate where your nail or screw should go.
6. Position the nail or screw on the marker tag hole.
After you secure the nail just rip off the tag and you are done!